Our favorite jazz-metal band ORTHODOX, we´ll cross France in two weeks in order to play 9 concerts.
Four is the number of the cities that the band we´ll visit along this month of november: Lyon, Annency, Chambery and Ibos.
Here are the dates:
- 17/11: Maison de la Dance (Lyon)
- 18/11 Maison de la Dance (Lyon)
- 19/11 Maison de la Dance (Lyon)
- 20/11 Maison de la Dance (Lyon)
- 23/11 Bonlie Scène Nationale (Annency)
- 24/11 Bonlie Scène Nationale (Annency)
-26/11: Espace Malreaux (Chambery)
- 27/11: Espace Malreaux (Chambery)
-30/11: Le Parvis (Ibos)
“Orthodox is a power trio whose sonic larder is filled to the brim with such cold storage 90s basics as The Melvins, Sleep, Trouble, Earth, Sunn0))), Thrones, plus theyve added to the mix an inevitable ur-trudge of early Sabbath, DANCE OF THE LEMMINGS-period Amon Duul 2 and Yankee Sabbalikes Bang (Future Shock), with unconscious nods to early Japrock deadbeats Speed Glue & Shinki (Red Doll), Joey Smiths Philipino walking dead Juan De La Cruz (Wanna Take You Home) and Flower Travellin Bands evenmorestrungoutthantheoriginal versh of Black Sabbath or (again) Flowers own Hiroshima.” Julian Cope.